Winter Photo competition17 February 2021
Your greyhound could be featured on one of the 'Winter' pages of our 2022 calendar!
How to Enter
When sending us your photo, please include your name and the name of your dog. Ensure all photos are good enough quality to print (e.g. taken at the best quality your camera offers, and sent to us in their original format without compression).
Please read through the terms and conditions below, and then send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title 'Winter Photo Competition'.
The winner will be sent a printed copy of our calendar featuring their photo.
Terms and Conditions:
1) By entering the competition you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
2) The competition is open for entries from 9am 19th February and closes at midnight on 26th March 2021 (the "Competition Period")
3) The competition is open to UK residents only.
4) If you are under 16, you will need to get your parent or guardian to confirm they are happy for you to enter.
5) It will be assumed that the person entering the competition is also the photographer, unless otherwise stated.
6) If the photograph(s) you take is not of your own dog, please get permission from the owner before entering the competition. Only original photographs taken by the entrant will be accepted.
7) Please email, do not post, photographs for entry as we are unable to return any photographs entered.
8) Photographs that include children must be accompanied by permission of a parent. This should include permission for use of the photograph(s) in the competition, any publicity undertaken by Greyhound Trust and any further use of the photograph(s) in Greyhound Trust publications and on the Greyhound Trust web site.
9) You may enter as many photographs as you wish.
10) Prize-winning photographs from previous photo competitions are not eligible for this competition; all other photos submitted before which did not win are acceptable.
11) Copyright of any photograph entered into the competition remains with the photographer, but by signing the declaration the photographer expressly licences Greyhound Trust to reproduce and use any such photograph without payment and without prior approval and by means referred to in the declaration to further the work of the charity.
12) The winning photographs will be selected by Greyhound Trust staff and volunteers. The Judge's decision is final. No correspondence can be entered into. All winners will be notified by no later than 31st March 2021. The winner will be announced via our social media channels.
13) Winners may be asked to agree to co-operate with any photo competition publicity undertaken by the charity.
14) Entrants' personal data will be used solely in accordance with the current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual's prior consent. Personal data stored will only be kept for as long as needed and in accordance with the entrant's permission before being destroyed.