Why Greyhound Trust promotes Pet insurance
We know that, having adopted a Greyhound from us, you want to give them the best life possible.
With advancements in veterinary medicine it’s important to choose the right insurance for your pet so you can get the right treatment for them without having to worry about the costs.
Not all pet insurance is the same. The type of policy you choose can have implications on the veterinary care of your pet. When shopping around for a policy, we recommend that you consider the following:
- What is the Veterinary Fees excess?
- Will the insurer pay the vet directly?
- Does the policy provide lifetime cover, or are conditions excluded after 12 months?
- Does the policy cover congenital, hereditary, hip-related, dental and behavioural conditions?
- Will your premium increase if you make a claim?