Are you a Pet? Will you be our Friend?
You don’t have to be the same to be friends….Our greyhounds are looking for friends of all species and breeds, to help them find their forever homes.
So whether you are a dog, a cat, a horse, a goat, a fish or a Llama (or anything in between), you can become an exclusive Pet Friend of the Greyhound Trust greyhounds for just £12 per year!
By becoming a Pet Friend, you are becoming a friend to every greyhound that comes into the care of the Greyhound Trust. This means you are making a lot of loyal friends!
Not only that, you will be a friend to all the greyhounds that are patiently waiting to join us so we can find them their forever home.
Every Pet Friend that the Greyhound Trust has, helps us to home more greyhounds.
We promise that if you become a Pet Friend, like Rosie and Tommy, our greyhounds will benefit from your friendship and we will keep in touch to let you know how they are doing, plus there are lots of lovely events* that you could attend throughout the year where you can meet your buddies nose to nose.
Friends come in all shapes and sizes and if you become a Pet Friend, we will send you:
- A high quality shiny tag with Homer on it , as stylishly modeled by Rosie and Tommy, that you can wear with pride on your collar, imprinted with 'Pet Friend 2016/17.'
- Details of how you can follow us on Twitter, facebook and Instagram - we would love to see you on Instagram wearing your shiny new tag!
- Links to our website where you can access our Calendar of Events* so that you can come along and meet your buddies.
- Details of how you can connect with your buddies on social media and let them know they are not alone and that they have a friend.
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to our Pet Friend Scheme!
PS: If your human friend feels a little left out, they can always sign up to our human Friendship Schemes, if they haven't done so already!
* Events are dog friendly only.